You have questions. We have answers.
- How is Keep in compliance with current industry regulations?
We remain compliant in two ways: We don’t require non-public personal information (NPI), and we submit to an SSAE16 SOC II Type II audit annually.
- Will I have to manually enter data after every closing?
No. We offer a couple of options for getting your data into Keep:
• Upload a spreadsheet into our secure system each month
• Connect to Keep via API
- Can I make changes to a file anytime after closing to ensure contact information is up to date?
Yes. We’ll show you how to do this.
- How secure is my clients’ info?
We take data security seriously and follow all industry protocols to ensure your clients’ info is safe and sound. Our system’s protocols are well documented in our SOC II audit.
- Does Keep require non-public personal information (NPI)?
No. We only require and produce public information.
- Will a representative from Keep meet with my internal compliance officer?
Yes. In fact, we welcome this to ensure complete compliance.
- How does Keep know when a homeowner is back in the market?
Our unique behavior tracking technology follows each Keep email’s performance and alerts you the moment a client takes an action indicating they may be back in the market.
- Who created Keep?
Keep is a new product, but the executive team leading the charge has been in the real estate industry since the launch of DigitalDocs™ in 2001. DigitalDocs™ was among the first technology companies to make digital closing documents a reality for real estate professionals, home buyers and sellers. In 2009, the team launched NextDeal™, a targeted post-sale marketing system for the title industry that helps title agents bring more value to their brokerage and agent partnerships.
See for yourself
Keep emails are full of personalized information about your client’s home, mortgage and neighborhood real estate market. And they’re designed to look good on every screen – desktop, tablet and phone. Give us your email and see for yourself.
Get a demo of Keep
"Keep shatters the current thinking on post-closing client retention programs."
-Robert Rubin, President, The Business Loan Connection LLC
"Keep is an excellent post-close marketing tool that actually works!"
-Jerry Walters, SVP, Olympia Capital Management, Inc.
Keep email looks great on every device
See for yourself by giving us your email address and we’ll send you one. Be sure to view it on your handset and desktop.